Learn how to register your marriage in India. Also get details about how to claim for marriage certificate in the country. In this article, we will be sharing complete steps about how one can fill in application forms required for marriage registration in the country.
Before anything, we would like to share one useful reference that will clear your doubts related to marriage registration in any part of the country. You can access the reference from here.
Steps to register marriage in India
- Visit official website of marriage registration portal concerned with your state/area
- Visit the banner “Register”
- Create your account and verify it through OTP
- Fill all the columns in the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of all required proofs
- Pay the application fee and note down the registration number for future reference
This is how you can register for your marriage online. In case you want to register your marriage offline (at marriage registration office) then do visit your nearby registration center and ask for the marriage registration application form there. Fill it dully and attach the required proofs.
Do let us know if you have any doubts with any of the above mentioned steps.
Ration Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that an Indian have. Ration Car is a multi-functional card that helps in most of the cases. Be it about providing residential proof or individual identity’s proof, Ration card helps everywhere. Here we will discuss some of the features that a Ration card brings to every card holder.
Ration Card Advantages
Ration card can be used in below scenarios:
- Can act as proof of residence and thus can form the basis of making other cards. Wherever you need a proof of residence, you can use Ration Card as valid proof there. You can use it while applying for other cards like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc
- we have already covered details about all schemes by NaMo Governemnt, you can use Ration card in all of them
- Ration Card can also act like individual proofs which can be used in similar way as you are using other identity proofs like voter card
- Basic thing, ration cards allows Indian citizens to avail the offers/discounts provided under NFS (National Food Security) mission. You can avail all those discounts from your nearby ration card depots or commonly known as fair price shops
- You can use it while creating/opening new bank account
- List can go long and long, so better you read all advantages from here: Ration Card Benefits in India
- Do let me know if we missed anything here
These are few advantages/uses of Ration Card that every Indian citizen can avail while they make/register themselves with Ration Card.
Indian/State Governments are making their best chances to digitize entire Ration Card process. They are automating the things, which will take time obviously. You can check the things here: Digital Ration Card process in India Here you will find state by state detail about digital ration card process. You can learn how to apply online, can check and search status/details online and many more such things.
Do let us know if you want any additional detail about Ration Card in India.
Since the very start of new Government (Namo I will say), Indians have seen number of national level schemes getting implemented around them. National level schemes include Swach Bharat Abhiyan, Jan Dhan Yojna, consolidating Aadhar Cards and many more. Here we will discuss some of the common schemes that are useful in terms of long scope and every Indian citizen should enroll themselves under those schemes if applicable).
Schemes to enroll in India
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Clean India initiative no doubt is one of the best scheme (or we shall say a scheme that is well promoted through all possible channels) on cleanliness in India. It is not the first ever scheme of such type but the level of promotion and initiatives has made it different than the schemes which existed earlier.
A separate ministry is setup for this initiative. Not only from the religious point of view but we should play our part in Clean Ganga initiative as it is considered as the life line of huge number of Indians living around its corners/banks. Ganga has the potential to feed most of the Indian households with fresh water on its alone. If Ganga is cleaned properly then that will be one of the best achievement of NaMo’s government.
Give up LPG Subsidy
I support this scheme as it enables Government to pass on the benefits to ones who actually need it but would like the same commitment from Indian Ministers. They must also give up all the things that are less required to them so that the associated money can be used in people welfare at right levels. It will help them to gain more trust in people’s eyes also.
Aadhar Card is an existing scheme that aims at allocating an unique number/ID to every Indian citizen. Lot of things are already done at this part but few things are still left. We will keep you updated.