Ration Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that an Indian have. Ration Car is a multi-functional card that helps in most of the cases. Be it about providing residential proof or individual identity’s proof, Ration card helps everywhere. Here we will discuss some of the features that a Ration card brings to every card holder.
Ration Card Advantages
Ration card can be used in below scenarios:
- Can act as proof of residence and thus can form the basis of making other cards. Wherever you need a proof of residence, you can use Ration Card as valid proof there. You can use it while applying for other cards like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc
- we have already covered details about all schemes by NaMo Governemnt, you can use Ration card in all of them
- Ration Card can also act like individual proofs which can be used in similar way as you are using other identity proofs like voter card
- Basic thing, ration cards allows Indian citizens to avail the offers/discounts provided under NFS (National Food Security) mission. You can avail all those discounts from your nearby ration card depots or commonly known as fair price shops
- You can use it while creating/opening new bank account
- List can go long and long, so better you read all advantages from here: Ration Card Benefits in India
- Do let me know if we missed anything here
These are few advantages/uses of Ration Card that every Indian citizen can avail while they make/register themselves with Ration Card.
Indian/State Governments are making their best chances to digitize entire Ration Card process. They are automating the things, which will take time obviously. You can check the things here: Digital Ration Card process in India Here you will find state by state detail about digital ration card process. You can learn how to apply online, can check and search status/details online and many more such things.
Do let us know if you want any additional detail about Ration Card in India.